Saturday, April 11, 2015

Suds of Love

SUDS OF LOVE FUNDRAISER!!!!!




Ok, let's talk detergent...

I have made my own for a long time.....

1)  We save so much money making our own and it really is easy! But a lot of my friends don't want to fool with it.

2)  I have thought I was making this "great" recipe for years for my family until I read all of the bad stuff out there about Borax...geesh! So I set out to find a recipe WITHOUT Borax!

3)  I finally found a recipe I love!!!  You can even put it in a glass container and add your favorite essential oils if you'd like to!

3)  So here's a way for you to try homemade detergent and see if you like it! If you do, I'd be happy to share our recipe and you can make your very own!

4)  In the meantime, your purchase of our detergent helps us bring John Preston home!

Each bag is approximately two pounds and sells for $9. If you need it shipped, shipping will be $5.95 Priority Mail.  I totally get that you don't want to pay to have your detergent shipped to you all of the time...that would not feasibly make sense.....but this is a great way for you to give it a try AND help our sweet John Preston get home!!!! <3

Our family has been using it for about two months and I had several friends test it out for me....the response from them has been great! <3

So ask yourself:

-  Do you have dirty clothes?

If you do, then:

-  Help bring John Preston home ("Timothy" on RR) to his forever family.

-  Have clean clothes.  ;-)

To order yours, send payment using Paypal using the "friends and family option". My Paypal email is jmparris@cableone.net

Note: Payments made via Paypal are not tax-deductible.



No comments:

Post a Comment